(Redirected from Talk:Hauptseite)
- Olaf Simons, email@example.com, Büro +49-361-737-1722, Mobil: +49-179-5196880
- Wikimedia.de 49-30-219 15 826-0
- Uni Rechenzentrum Erfurt: Datenbankbetreuung: Tobias Weller firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 361 737-5468
Project: Getting a richer data environment
- We have realised that editing individual statements is possible and still quite easy on a Wikibase installation - but everything but the ideal way to cope with the medium. The Wikidata community learns how to use the database and its quiery services as it is not working on an empty platform. There are already things there to search and to connect - and to add to.
- We need a plan how we could - with strategic wisdom - integrated larger amounts of data from
- The project should be of interest to Wikidata as we would serve as a testcase and entry point of these data sets.
- We would need an idea ow to mine these databases systematically (We will not be interested in the entire GND or in running a Wikidata fork. We might should think of selective inputs (like all people with particular birth years...)
- We will need a tool to - automatically - hunt and merge double entries if we merge database information from these sources.
Project: The WikiBase Interface
Web Input Forms
Wir sollten Kontakt aufnehmen zu allen die eine Wikibase Installation laufen lassen: